Friday 17 June 2011

THE SHOES!!

Like most women my wife loves shoes. Now I do understand the woman's mentality of "ooh nice shoes" I am of the mind that shoes should be quality, and nice looking. But this is where I think I and many men differ from that attitude. Yes shoes should hold those attributes but they should also be comfortable! Unfortunately sometimes my beloved buys cheap flat "ballerina" shoes that cut her feet into oblivion as she walks out of the shop. I would much rather her spend a good amount on practical shoes then spend £3 on crap shoes and have to shell out another £4 on plasters. I wont waste any more time trying to understand the sadomasochistic cult of high heels but I do wonder if there is a grant to discover if blood stains come out of high end shoe material.

1 comment:

  1. Becky Happy Hillman X13 July 2011 at 00:24

    ...talking of shoes...I saw a pretty pair the other day ;-)

    ReplyDelete