Sunday 3 July 2011

Cyber Scare Tactics

At one point in our social networking lives we have all wondered about deleting our online presence, A couple of years ago I had decided enough was enough and sat down to delete my page. I logged on and after a lengthy search I found the seemingly 'hidden' link to deactivate my account, This link immediately sent me to a questionnaire asking "why had I chosen to leave" I selected the "I don't find this website useful" option. I think this upset the website as it went on to retaliate, "perhaps you'd find it more useful if you had more friends" Now I'm not a technophobe, but it does scare me a little when a website starts calling me a loser. In fact it scares me so much I reactivated my account.

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny. I don't like when they want a reason why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh. What a way to keep a customer!

    ReplyDelete